About Solidworks (Certificate in Mechanical CADD) Course
Solidworks is a solid modeling computer program that encompasses all the aspects of product development life cycle.
The application is widely adopted across industries because of its integrated workflow in terms of sustainable design, verification, data management, and communication. Solidworks certification is enabling engineers and designers around the globe to generate engineering designs with a short design cycle.
CADD Centre Lanka’s Solidworks program is designed to help professionals across the industry gain expert knowledge about the tool. This course will introduce all the features and capabilities about Solidworks to increase their productivity.
Who Should be Aiming for the Course?
- Mechanical Engineers
- Engineering design professionals
- Professionals who wish to learn more about Solidworks and its applications in the field of Mechanical drawings.
What’s in it for me?
Once a candidate successfully completes Solidworks Certification, they can carry out significant design operations.
- Designing product concepts will become simple using the scanned data, imported images or even simple sketches.
- You will be able to create an electronic workflow that will cover all tasks right from concept design, prototyping, and manufacturing to testing.
- The certification will make you more productive, innovative and communicative designer/ engineer.
- 60 Contact hours
- 16 Sessions
- Master capabilities in- CAD Animation, Revision Control, CAD Library, etc.
- Comprehensive support throughout the learning cycle by a dedicated team of experts.
- Firm understanding of Mechanical Engineering Core concepts with 3 years of experience
- Certification / Undergraduate in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- Editing sketches
- Part modeling
- Reference geometry
- Advanced Modeling tools, Assembly & Surface Modeling
- Environment & Utilities
- Drawing Views & Detailing
- Sheet Metal 7 weldment
- Animation and PhotoWorks