About Etabs (Certificate in Etabs) Course
ETABS is a convenient and special purpose software package for structural analysis and design. The tool offers unmatched 3D object based modeling and visualization capabilities, sophisticated and comprehensive design features, and much more for a wide range of materials to generate construction designs.
The course is designed to train professionals working in the construction industry in terms of time saving, efficiency boosting and increasing their productivity. The certification enables the candidates to develop powerful CAD-like drawings in a graphical object-based interface.
The ETABS Training and certification program offered by CADD Centre Lanka will help professionals convert to quality civil design experts empowering them with exceptional designing qualities.
Who Should be Aiming for the Course?
- Freshers’ and experienced Civil Engineers
- Aspiring Structural Designers
What’s in it for me?
Learning outcomes of the ETABS certification include:
- Simple methods to create and edit models using objects.
- You will be innovative, productive, efficient and communicative design engineer
- The integrated system of ETABS lets you work with a single model, make changes in it according to the requirements
- The course will make you directly employable and eligible for the demanding job opportunities.
- 10 Sessions
- 50 contact hours
- Assured success
- Knowledge of structural engineering concepts and ETABS applications.
- Master how to quickly analyze and resolve issues with complex designs.
- Sound understanding of Structural Engineering Concepts
- Undergraduate in Civil / Mechanical / Building Services
- Diploma or another certificate in the relevant discipline with at least 3 years of experience
- Introduction to Structural Analysis and Design using ETABS
- Modeling of New Model Quick Template and Material Properties
- Draw Grids / Joint Objects
- Model, Replicate and Extrude through ETABS
- Frame, Shell, and Joint Property Specifications
- Loading & Analysis and Load Patterns