MS Project + Concepts (Diploma level)
Microsoft project is a project management software program that is developed and sold by Microsoft
and also designed specially to assist project manager for development of a plan, putting resources to
tasks, tracking their progress, and ascertaining workloads.
Sharpen your end-to-end project management skill by mastering on the best project management
Why should you learn?
The course is designed to provide the participants with Project Management fundamentals. PPM
concepts course is the preparatory training intended to provide insights into the knowledge areas of
Project Management as defined by the Project Management Institution, USA.
Individuals who complete the course will be able to avail the following benefits:
- Project managers will learn to get the best out of the people and projects that they oversee.
- Professionals will learn techniques of delivering project on-time and within scope & budget.
- This certification will improve your career by successfully managing projects.
- It will distinguish you from your colleagues and ensure you to get recognized in your
MS Project Course Contents
- Set Project Working Time (Calendars)
- Define Activities, Sequence & Estimate Durations
- Develop a Schedule Plan & Control, Network Analysis & CPM (Critical Path Method)
- PERT- Program Evaluation Review Technique, PDM – Precedence Diagramming Method
- Prepare a Work Breakdown Structure
- Resource Planning & Cost Estimation
- Preparing Resources, Allocation of Material & Work Resources, Resource Work Contours & Resources Leveling
- Define Constraints in a Project
- Identify the Risks Involved in a Project
- Methods of Developing Different Types of Reports According to the Industrials Needs
- Scheduling Multiple Projects
Project Management Concepts
- Project Management Knowledge Areas
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Procurement Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Integrations Management
Course Duration: 48 Hrs. /12 Weeks
Course Fee – Registration Fee LKR 2,000.00 + Course Fee LKR 49,000.00
Book Cost: (USD)27.00