Why should you learn?
3D modeling is being preferred not only by customers, but also by engineers and designers because they offer many advantages over the traditional 2D design. So, you need to learn 3D CAD, and Autodesk Inventor is one of the widely used 3D CAD tools in the industry. Autodesk Inventor can help you convert your ideas into product designs quickly, and effectively. Even without having any prior experience in animation, you as an engineer or designer can produce an animated movie of your 3D product design almost instantly. This will help you communicate your product ideas better to a non-technical person.
- You will quickly design product concepts because you can use scanned 3D data, imported images, or simple sketches to demonstrate the initial concept.
- You will create an electronic workflow that will cover all tasks right from conception of design, to prototyping to testing for the manufacturability of your design.
- You will be a productive, innovative, and communicative designer/engineer, with an ability to work with people spanning different disciplines
- Editing sketches
- Part modeling
- Reference geometry
- Advanced modeling tools
- Drawing Views & Detailing
- CADD Centre Lanka certificate for all participants.
Deliverables from CADD Centre
- CADD Centre will depute an experienced faculty for conducting this Program.
The CADD Centre’s Advantages
- Highly Qualified and experienced Instructors
- International quality course material
- Worldwide Job Placement Assistance
- Internationally recognized Certificates
- Over 2,500 satisfied Corporate Houses & 220,000 Professionals
- Quality Learning Experience
- Network of more than 600 training Centers
Course Duration: 40 Hrs. /10 Weeks
Course Fee – Registration Fee LKR 2,000.00 + Tuition Fee LKR 40,000.00
Book Cost: (USD)66