Graphics is the illustration of various forms of fonts and colors in a wide medium. Graphical illustrations have a major influence in commercial media and are becoming an important means of conveying ideas. Ever since the internet found its way to devices such as smartphones, tablets, TVs, and more, professionals with web designing skills have huge demand.
The course aims to nurture the creative skills of students in graphic design and also making them well versed with all the aspects of the process to be qualified professionals in the field.
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Creating & Designing Vector Graphics
- Color management
- Image Composition & Image manipulation
- Color Corrections & Adjustment
- Masking systems
- Image Modes & Blending Modes
- Channels & Basic Palettes
- Working with paths & vector Shapes
- Computer Aided Illustration
Who will benefit
Students who are interested in designing graphics for purposes such as posters, banners, image editing, photographers, social media marketing, etc.