About STAAD.Pro (Certificate in STAAD.Pro) Course
STAAD.Pro is a structural analysis and design computer application that can use a varied forms of analysis to design buildings, towers, bridges, or other utility structures.
The course empowers candidates with the knowledge and skills to work in the domain encompassing integrated structural analysis and metal design concepts across the globe.
The STAAD.Pro certification program offered by CADD Centre Lanka introduces the complete process of structural analysis. The candidates also get the opportunity to work with concrete and steel designs.
Who Should be Aiming for the Course?
- Structural Engineers / Civil Engineers
- Civil Engineering Diploma Holders
- Professionals who wish to learn and explore the STAAD.Pro tool and master its advanced finite element (FEM) and dynamic analysis capabilities.
What’s in it for me?
After you successfully complete the course, you will
- Master isometric and perspective views with 3D shapes.
- Learn Member selection, code optimization and optimized member selection across analysis and design cycle.
- Confidently design structures anywhere on the globe using international codes.
- Imbibe detailed and numerically efficient design outcomes for civil engineering designs.
- Rise on the success ladder being a certified professional grabbing lucrative job opportunities.
- 60 Contact hours
- 10 Sessions
- Assured success
- Learn the latest and in-demand tools and capabilities
- Comprehensive support and assistance throughout the learning period
- Knowledge about Structural Engineering Concepts
- Undergraduate in Civil / Mechanical / Building
- Diploma or any other certificate in related discipline with at least 3 years of experience
Introduction to Structural Analysis and Design using STAAD.Pro
- New Model Quick Template, Material Properties
- Draw Grids, Draw Beam/Column/Brace objects
- Model, Replicate and Extrude through STAAD.pro
- Concrete Frame Design with shell, and Joint Property Specifications
- Loading & Analysis and Load Patterns
- Edit / Divide Joint Frames , Reverse Frame Connectivity