About Revit Architecture
CADD Lanka has designed Revit Architecture program to sharpen architectural & construction professionals for converting the simple concepts into 3D based construction models.
The course allows engineers, technicians, architects to design and document a virtual presentation of project. With the inclusion of Building Information Modeling (BIM), the Revit Architecture program will assist students in the following areas:
- Construction Documentation
- Schematic Design
- Design Visualization
The objective of the course is to enable students for creating 3D architectural project models. The training also intends to provide training on tools (used by professionals) to undermine extremely complex building projects.
Who Should be Aiming for the Course?
- The course is designed for both existing and new users of Revit Architecture.
- Suitable for individuals working in construction, building design, architecture, and fabrication industries.
- Someone planning to set up business in architectural & construction business and want to remain updated with the newest tool features.
What’s in it for me?
Autodesk Revit Architecture course comes with a several learning outcomes:
- You will master the basics of user-interface, editing, drawing, and viewing of the tools.
- Also, you learn how to develop the designs of doors, windows, model walls, floors, ceiling and stairs. Lastly, it will educate you with the process of taking project model to construction documentation phase.
- Revit Architecture is the number one course for technicians (including architects, engineers, designers) who wish to become more competitive in the job or looking for a better pay.
- Students will be eligible to attain official Autodesk Professional Certification.
- Graduates of the program will easily find employment in design & architectural firms, engineering companies and own their construction business.
Industry demands Revit professionals that are more competent and subject expert.
- Subject Based Training
- Conducted by best trainers through practical approach
- Earn 50 contact hours certificate
- 10 sessions
- Be Industry Ready
To apply for Revit Architecture Certification, the application should fulfil the following criteria:
- Sound understanding for Structural Engineering concepts
- Undergraduate in Civil, Mechanical, Building services or related discipline
- Diploma or any certificate in related discipline with at least 3 years’ experience.
- Basic understanding of Architecture terminology will be great to experience.
The following topics are wrapped in Revit Architecture Certification courses:
- Introduction to Revit
- Getting started with Units, Aids & Levels
- Understanding Elements – Walls, Doors & Windows
- Using Dimensions, Alignments & Constraints to Control Object Positioning
- Creating Roofs, Stairs, Ramps, Railings
- Working with Mass Shapes for Conceptual Design & Converting to Building Components
- Text, Creating & Modifying Schedules
- Creating Drawing Sheets & Working with Title Blocks, Printing & Publishing Views & Sheets
- Rendering the Model, Creating Sun & Shadow Studies and Walkthroughs
- Working with Revit Linked Projects, Creating & Working with Component Groups