About PTC Creo (Certificate in Mechanical CADD) Course
Creo is a powerful software application encompassing a complete suite of 2D and 3D concept design, simulation and analysis engineering.
The application covers all aspects of product design and development using the latest techniques and powerful tools. The certification will train the product design professionals using practical examples and detailed illustrations and convert them into expert designers.
CADD Centre Lanka’s PTC Creo Certification program will provide exceptional knowledge to the candidates to improve their design efficiency and make them more productive. The course lays emphasis on delivering timeliness and high quality CAD models/drawings as per the industry standards.
Who Should be Aiming for the Course?
- Product Designers in the Manufacturing Industry
- Mechanical Engineers
What’s in it for me?
After successfully completing the course, the candidates can:
- Easily sketch, model, validate, design and visualize product design.
- Flexibly carry out direct drafting, direct modeling with parametric 3D modeling
- Confidently evaluate if the product design is meeting the desired standards.
- Get a professional certification and apply for lucrative job opportunities across the product development and manufacturing industry.
- 50 Contact hours
- 10 Sessions
- Learn and explore the Manufacturing Process.
- Assured success
- Comprehensive support by a dedicated team of Creo experts.
- Understanding of Mechanical Engineering Core Concepts
- Recognized Certificate in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline
- GUI of PTC Creo User Interface Enhancements & File Management
- Creating basic features- Pick and Place
- Advanced modeling features / Smart tools
- Setup and utilities
- Assembly Modeling
- Surface features
- Drawing views and detailing
- Sheets and formats
- Setup utilities and mark up
- Data exchange