About MS Project + Concepts (Certificate in Project Planning and Management) Course
Microsoft project is a project management software program that is developed and sold by Microsoft and also designed specially to assist project manager for development of a plan, putting resources to tasks, tracking their progress, and ascertaining workloads.
Sharpen your end-to-end project management skill by mastering on the best project management tool.
- The course is designed to provide the participants with Project Management fundamentals. PPM concepts course is the preparatory training intended to provide insights into the knowledge areas of Project Management as defined by the Project Management Institution, USA.
Who Should be Aiming for the Course?
- Project managers, delivery managers and senior managers working on complex and multiple projects.
- Operations managers, consultants, and tech professionals who are in organizations that use the standalone version of Microsoft Project.
- Management and engineering graduates.
What’s in it for me?
Individuals who complete the course will be able to avail the following benefits:
- Project managers will learn to get the best out of the people and projects that they oversee.
- Professionals will learn techniques of delivering project on-time and within scope & budget.
- This certification will improve your career by successfully managing projects.
- It will distinguish you from your colleagues and ensure you to get recognized in your organization.
- High Definition demo’s on Microsoft Project tools.
- 16 hours of high-quality learning content.
- 10 sessions
- Learn practical project applications based on business situations.
Although the course is geared for project managers, but those who have cleared A/L will be benefited from the program.
The course curriculum is carefully designed to meet the industry standards and market requirements. The major areas covered under this certification are:
- What is a Project?
- Project management life cycle
- Project Management Processes
- Project Knowledge Areas
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Integrations Management