About MEP QS (Certificate in MEP QS) Course
MEP QS deals all about site work activities including pipe erection, hydro test, welding as well as cleaning methods of pipes or other equipments.
This certification aids the MEP engineer in single-level professional classification. The candidates by this course learn the techniques of planning and designing across mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
The MEP QS course offered by the CADD Centre Lanka helps professionals determine key areas in terms of cost planning and commercial management throughout the life cycle of a project.
Who Should be Aiming for the Course?
- Professionals working in the construction industry concerned with Electrical, Mechanical, and Building services.
- Technical officers, Supervisors, Draughtsman, etc.
- Professionals who wish to explore and learn more about MEP QS and build a career in this industry.
What’s in it for me?
After successful completion of the course, you will gain:
- Specialist knowledge in high rise Building services and Life-cycle cost management
- Improved capabilities in traditional quantity surveying domains also embracing cutting edge development in mechanical, electrical, and plumbing works.
- Insights about management of technical and operational aspects of a project.
- Opportunities to grab the lucrative job opportunities in the construction industry.
- 50 Contact hours
- 10 Sessions
- Industry-wide assured success
- Opportunity to master the MEP QS methods and accelerate on your career path.
- Comprehensive support by the dedicated team of MEP QS experts.
- Strong knowledge about MEP services.
- Undergraduate in Quantity Surveying, Civil, Mechanical, Building services or related discipline.
- Diploma or certification in this field with at least 3 years of experience.
- Introduction to Quantity surveying Profession
- Introduction to Standard Methods of measurements related to MEP Works
- Introduction on Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Systems in the Building
- Quantity Surveying Practices
- Preparation of Bill of Quantity
- Procurement Methods and Tender Procedure
- Contractual Procedures & Administration
- Interim Valuations & Final Accounts
- MS Application in Quantity Surveying