About Basic Quantity Surveying (Certificate in Quantity Surveying) Course
Quality Surveying involves methods that deliver accurate values for project cost emphasizing on task durations to offer maximum profits to the Project Stakeholders.
This course provides in-depth and comprehensive knowledge about construction methods and operational skills related to construction projects and accounting.
Certification course in Quantity Surveying by CADD Centre Lanka is designed to help professionals accurately calculate the cost estimations across projects. The course imparts competence on contract management and administration.
Who Should be Aiming for the Course?
Quantity Surveyors who are already working in this domain and wish to enhance their knowledge.
What’s in it for me?
The following are the benefits of successful completion of Revit MEP certification
- Gain hands-on training for estimation and costing of construction projects with exclusive case studies.
- Get a clear understanding of the trending processes and contract documentation.
- Learn to prepare the initial budget before building the meticulous architectural drawings.
- Gain strong organizational skills with the ability to handle budgets.
- Grab the lucrative job opportunities as a Quantity Surveyor and progress to achieve charted status with the Charted Institute of Quality Surveyors Sri Lanka.
- Once you successfully gain certification, you can take on more responsibility or even take up as a partner in the organization.
- 50 Contact hours
- 10 sessions
- Assured success industry wide.
- Comprehensive support and assistance through the learning cycle by the QS experts.
- Master and learn the new techniques and methods critical to Quality Surveying
- Graduates who completed G.C.E (O/L) or G.C.E (A/L)
- Incumbents interested in this field with appropriate knowledge.
- Introduction to Quantity surveying Profession
- Measurement Rules and Introduction to Standard Methods of measurements
- Introduction on Construction Material and Equipment
- Introduction to Construction Technology
- Quantity Surveying Practices – Sub-Structure and Super Structure
- Preparation of Bill of Quantity
- Procurement Methods and Tender Procedure
- Contractual Procedures & Administration
- Interim Valuations & Final Accounts
- MS Application in Quantity Surveying