About Autodesk Navisworks (Certificate in Navisworks) Course
AutoCAD Navisworks (earlier known as JetStream) is a 3D design review software application. The tool is primarily used in the building and construction domain to compliment 3D design tools such as AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit, and Microstation.
The Autodesk Navisworks certification is designed to offer an in-depth training about creating and modifying 2D, 3D, 4D, 6D and 7D models. The course imparts strong understanding necessary to implement and control the different construction models.
CADD Centre Lanka’s course in Autodesk Navisworks will empower professionals with capabilities to explore and combine 3D models, navigate them in real time and modify them using a set of tools. The course aims to impart in-depth knowledge about the tool to improvise 3D presentation techniques with clients and business partners.
Who Should be Aiming for the Course?
- Architects, engineers and construction professionals
- Civil, Mechanical engineering undergraduates
- Professionals who work in the construction industry having knowledge in the Revit concepts and want to boost their career learning Autodesk Navisworks.
What’s in it for me?
Once you successfully complete the course, you will experience the following benefits
- Master the best approaches in combining 3D geometry from different disciplines into one scene.
- Gain better control over project outcomes by holistically reviewing and modifying the construction models.
- Kick start your career development in the construction industry with Autodesk Navisworks certification.
- 50 contact hours
- 10 sessions
- Opportunity to explore and learn the new features and capabilities of the tool.
- Ensured Success across industries- Educational / Commercial / Healthcare, etc.
- Complete support offered by Autodesk Navisworks experts throughout the learning cycle
- Strong knowledge in engineering concepts in civil, mechanical, or relevant disciplines.
- Undergraduates in civil engineering with knowledge in Revit concepts
- Diploma or certification in engineering concepts of Architecture, Mechanical, or Building services.
- Construction Simulation and BIM Concepts
- Working with Navisworks
- Model Navigation and Rendering Tools
- Creating Object Animations
- Tasks &Time liner Tool
- Clash Detective Tool
- Working with Quantity Schedules