About AutoCAD MEP (Certificate in AutoCAD MEP) Course
AutoCAD MEP is a documentation software application widely used in design and construction industry. Created by Autodesk, the application is used by mechanical, electrical, and plumbing professionals (MEP professionals).
AutoCAD MEP certification empowers engineers to draft, design and document building systems. This course enables designers to develop more accurate product designs greatly increasing their productivity.
The AutoCAD MEP certification offered by CADD Centre Lanka is carefully designed to give an in-depth knowledge about the AutoCAD design environment. Students and professionals master the techniques to create and modify 2D and 3D geometry, apply intelligent data to objects and use 3D models to produce construction documents.
Who Should be Aiming for the Course?
- Undergraduates in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Undergraduates in Building services or related disciplines
- Professionals who wish to gain knowledge about the AutoCAD MEP tool, its features and its applications and build a career in this industry.
What’s in it for me?
After successfully completing the certification, candidates can perform major operations on AutoCAD MEP such as
- Easily create correct, complete, and coordinate high performance drawings.
- Seamlessly create accurate and organized documents through its discipline-specific MEP design and documentation tools.
- Master the skills to determine energy requirements for engineering spaces.
- Accurately create and modify 2D and 3D geometry that represents MEP engineering components.
- Gain confidence in developing engineering design, automation and documentation to accelerate in your career.
- As an AutoCAD MEP Certified candidate, become the first choice for the employers.
- 50 contact hours
- 10 sessions
- Industry wide assured success
- Get familiar with AutoCAD design environment
- Assistance by AutoCAD MEP experts
- Sound understanding about MEP services
- Undergraduate in Civil, Mechanical, Building services or related discipline
- Diploma or any other certification in related discipline with at least 3 years of experience.
- Introduction to Autodesk and AutoCAD MEP
- Starting MEP Projects
- Working with Views
- Spaces and Zones
- Performance Analysis
- HVAC Systems/ Plumbing Systems / Electrical Systems
- Hydraulic Piping Systems
- Creating and Annotating Construction Documents
- Tags and Schedules
- Materials and Quantity Take off