About AutoCAD Electrical Course
AutoCAD Electrical is a powerful application specifically developed for electrical engineers and designers.
The software package offers an automated set of tools to help design electric circuits, wiring, PLC modules, and panels. This certification also hones individuals introducing them to its other powerful capabilities, boosting their productivity in generating electrical designs.
The AutoCAD Electrical course offered by CADD Centre Lanka is carefully designed to help students to master the required skills to draw accurate and precise diagrams, perform end to end wiring, add components and create accurate reports.
Who Should be Aiming for the Course?
- Students pursuing a degree in electronics and having basic knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Professionals who wish to gain in-depth knowledge about AutoCAD Electrical and build a career in designing electrical circuits.
What’s in it for me?
After the successful completion of the course, the candidates:
- Become competent in designing complex circuits.
- Master skills to create electrical control design, panel layout, schematic design and project management.
- Confidently generate customizable reports and work with files and folders in an organized manner.
- Learn to automate common design tasks facilitating drafting productivity.
- Gain certification and become eligible to grab the trending and in-demand job opportunities.
- 50 Contact hours
- 15 learning sessions
- Learn the powerful capabilities of AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical
- Assistance by AutoCAD experts throughout the learning curve
- Undergraduate in relevant disciplines
- Knowledge in Mechanical Engineering Core Concepts after O/L
- Recognized certification in Mechanical Engineering
The course curriculum is designed in accordance with the industry standards and job expectations. The major topics covered under this certification include:
- Introduction to AutoCAD Electrical
- Creating and working with an AutoCAD Electrical Project
- Editing Commands
- PLC Symbols
- Ladder Tools
- PLC Layout modules generation
- Symbol Creation
- Creating Reports