About Professional in Project Planning and Management (Certification in Project Management) Course
Project Planning and Management is a discipline of managing projects and organizing resources in such way that the project is completed on time, maintaining the quality and cost constraints. Mastering project management and presentation skills will act as a key to obtain competitive advantage and attain skills for several concepts and tools available for project management.
The course will help applicants to accomplish sound grounding project management principles and encourage participants to adopt them in their model projects.
- To let you manage task and resources working on the task.
- To help you create a project plan and finalize the plan.
- To constantly improve your organizational practices in the changing business environment.
Who Should be Aiming for the Course?
- The course is intended for entry and intermediate-level program & project managers.
- It is designed for the project executive/associates on a full-time basis and requires learning of formal approaches to managing the project.
- Assistant project managers who are willing to develop their project management skills to enable career advancement.
What’s in it for me?
- The course is significant to take your role up as a Sr. project manager.
- The disciplines assist on bridging the gap between technical teams and others who do not have same IT background.
- Project managers are in high demand across the world as the execution of the complex project is difficult.
- Earn 50 contact hours certificate
- 10 sessions
- Attend hands-on and instructor-training classes at CADD Centre Lanka.
- Assured success as a project manager.
- Learn powerful project management tools.
Graduates from any stream.
The course curriculum is designed to align with industry expectations covering the following topics:
- Set Project Working Time (Calendars)
- Project Management Concepts
- CPM (Critical Path Method)
- PERT- Program Evaluation Review Technique, PDM - Precedence Diagramming Method
- Resource Planning & Cost Estimation
- Define Constraints in a Project
- Methods of developing different types of reports according to the industrial need
- Scheduling Multiple Projects