About AUTOCAD 2D
AutoCAD is considered as leading software in CAD technology and has a wide use across fields such as building, construction, engineering, and industrial design. AutoCAD 2D +3D certification will provide thorough training in the CAD drawing, designing, and drafting using 2D and 3D tools by bringing progressive examples, detailed illustrations and exercises during the course.
The course objective is to teach the students the basic commands necessary for professional 2D CAD drawing, design, and drafting using a 2D drafting tool. Even students with no previous CAD experience can progress quickly through this course which is arranged in a sequence that is easy to understand. Participants will learn CAD fundamentals and the capabilities in 2D drawing. The software used for this course will be AutoCAD
Who Should be Aiming for the Course?
- Students with basic knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Professionals who want to learn multiple applications of AutoCAD tools and excel in 2D and 3D drafting.
What’s in it for me?
After successful completion of the course, students will be able to run significant operations.
- Easily make 2D engineering drawings.
- Navigate the AutoCAD interface in comfortable manner.
- Become confident to present technical drawings in an impressive and detailed layout.
- Students will be eligible to attain official Autodesk Professional Certification.
- Graduates of the program will easily find employment in design & architectural firms, engineering companies and own their construction business.
- 60 Contact hours
- 16 Sessions
- Assured success industry wide
- Learn powerful new tools of AutoCAD
- Assistance by AutoCAD experts
- Dedicated team to provide End to End Support
Books to be given
- Foundation CADD reference guide Volume 1
- Foundation CADD reference guide Volume 2
Minimum qualification of GCE(A/L).
Course curriculum is designed to align with industry expectations. The most common topics covered in AutoCAD 2D course includes:
- Introduction to AutoCAD
- GUI of AutoCAD
- Co-ordinate systems in AutoCAD
- Entity creations
- Entity modifications
- Drafting settings
- File handling
- Adding Annotation
- Setting and modifying object properties
- Selecting entities
- Creating Hatch Patterns
- Editing with Grips
- Inquiry tools
- Dimensioning the entities
- Creating dimension style
- Creating Blocks
- Dynamic blocks
- Creating, managing and extracting attributes
- Measuring tools
- Slide creation
- Running Scripts
- Creating compound documents with OLE
- External references
- AutoCAD Design Center
- Tool palettes
- Explode the drawing
- Plotting the drawings